"Despite the uncertain times, networking and meeting with colleagues is critical in capitalizing on business opportunities."
The LDC Gas Forums…
are the premiere regional events where the Natural Gas Industry meets. This is where buyers and sellers meet and do business.
Thousands of attendees are expected to attend the Forums to discuss vital regional and national issues affecting all aspects of the natural gas marketplace.
Timely panel discussions featuring key industry leaders focus on the important questions facing buyers and sellers in the competitive energy markets. Topics include: Regulatory Updates, Supply & Demand, Financial Outlook, Risk Analysis, Projects, Gas Buyer Insights, Transformations in the Natural Gas Industry, International Interest in North America, Utilization of Storage, Infrastructure Project Updates, LNG markets, Hedging Strategies, and Demand Forecasts.
Vast networking opportunities will give you access to your clients, prospects, and peers to further discuss the relevant issues in your region.
YOU should attend these forums if…
- …you are with a utility. These are your peers!
- …you are an end user. Meet current & potential new suppliers!
- …you are a marketer. Meet current & potential new suppliers and markets!
- …you are a processor. Meet current & potential markets, producers and pipelines!
- …you are a producer. Meet current & potential markets, marketers and pipelines!
- …you are a vendor. This is where your customers will be!