Cancellation & Billing Policies
1. Absolutely no refunds for cancellations will be made. If you are no longer able to attend, you can send someone in your place at no extra charge. To receive a Credit Certificate to use towards a future LDC Gas Forum you must cancel at least two weeks before the conference. Absolutely no credits will be given after August 25, 2013. Cancellation and substitution requests must be in writing and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation policies for the LDC Gas Forums and associated activities:
2. The LDC Gas Forums reserves the right to charge “no shows” the full amount of the conference or activity, even if you registered with a free pass. We have made commitments to the service providers and are charged even if you do not attend. Please cancel your registration and/or activity if you will not be attending to avoid additional charges.
3. All invoices are due in full by 14 days prior to the start of the conference. Unpaid invoices for no shows or anyone canceling after this date, become payable in full at the point the individual registers for any future conference.
4. Hotel Cancellation Policy: Cancel all hotel rooms directly with the hotel. Any room cancelled with 14 days notice or less, will be subject to a one night room plus tax cancellation fee.
Discount and Billing Policies
1. Early Bird Discounts and special offers are awarded based on the date the registration and when payment is received.
2. Only one discount or special price offer applies per registration. Sponsor passes are not eligible for Early Bird discounts.
3. No special discounts are available for single day attendance.
5. Activities and social events (golf, spa, tour, Beer Bash, keynote luncheon and cocktail party) are designed as networking events for our attendees and are not available without conference registration.
For questions regarding the billing or cancellation policies, contact the LDC Gas Forums.