Cancellation policies for the LDC Gas Forums and associated activities:
1. Absolutely no refunds for cancellations will be made. If you are no longer able to attend, you can send someone in your place at no extra charge. To receive a Credit Certificate to use towards a future LDC Gas Forum you must cancel at least two weeks before the conference. See dates below. Cancellation and substitution requests must be in writing and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Southeast: No credits will be given after August 28, 2020
- Northeast: No credits will be given after July 31, 2020
- Mid-Continent: No credits will be given after August 28, 2020
- Rockies & West: No credits will be given after November 13, 2020
2. Activities – Changes, Late Cancellations and No Shows: Please cancel your activity if you will not be attending to avoid additional charges. All activity changes and cancellations must be received in writing no later than the following dates. By this time, we have made commitments to the service providers and are charged for your participation even if you do not attend. Cancellations after these dates give us little opportunity to place others in these open spots.
- Southeast: Friday, August 28, 2020
- Northeast: Friday, July 31, 2020
- Mid-Continent: Monday, August 28, 2020
- Rockies & West: Friday, November 13, 2020
For paid attendees, no credits or refunds for activities will be considered after these dates. Attendees with free registrations will be charged $100 to cover the cost of their reserved spot for the activity. An invoice will be sent after the conference.
3. All invoices are due in full by 14 days prior to the start of the conference. Unpaid invoices for no shows or anyone canceling after this date, become payable in full at the point the individual registers for any future conference.
4. Hotel Cancellation Policy: Cancel all hotel rooms directly with the hotel. Any room cancelled with 14 days notice or less, will be subject to a one night room plus tax cancellation fee.
Discount and Billing Policies
1. Early Bird Discounts and special offers are awarded based on the date the registration and when payment is received.
2. Only one discount or special price offer applies per registration. Sponsor passes are not eligible for Early Bird discounts.
3. No special discounts are available for single day attendance.
4. Activities and social events (Group tour, Bowling, Topgolf, networking breakfasts, keynote luncheon and receptions) are designed as networking events for our attendees and are not available without conference registration.
For questions regarding the billing or cancellation policies, contact the LDC Gas Forums.