“Despite the uncertain times, networking and meeting with colleagues is critical in capitalizing on business opportunities.”
The LDC Gas Forums, the US-Mexico Natural Gas Forum & the Gulf Coast Energy Forum…are the premier regional events where the Natural Gas Industry meets. This is where buyers and sellers meet and do business. Thousands of attendees attend one or more of the six regional Forums across the continent to discuss vital regional and national issues affecting all aspects of the natural gas marketplace. Timely panel discussions featuring key industry authorities focus on important questions facing buyers, sellers transport operators and other market stakeholders in the competitive energy markets. Topics include: Supply & Demand, Financial Outlook, Pipeline, Storage and Infrastructure Projects, LNG markets, Gas/Electric coordination, Regulatory Updates, Gas Buyer Insights, Industry Transformations, Risk Analysis and Hedging Strategies, International perspectives, and Energy Geopolitics.
Vast networking opportunities give you access to your clients, prospects, and peers to further explore relevant issues in your region.
The LDC Gas Forums: Southeast, Northeast, Mid-Continent, Rockies & West, the US-Mexico Natural Gas Forum and the Gulf Coast Energy Forum
Where the Natural Gas Industry Gathers: Networking – Insights – Deal-Making
Statements of Facts…
- Shorten your Sales Cycle – conduct months worth of standard sales efforts in just 2 1/2 days
- Reach Decision Makers – meet key decision makers representing each element of the natural gas value chain
- Reduce cost of Business Development – meet dozens of qualified prospects in one place, at one time, instead of multiple one-off visits
YOU should attend these forums if…
- …you are with a utility. These are your peers!
- …you are an end user. Meet current & potential new suppliers!
- …you are a marketer. Meet current & potential new suppliers and markets!
- …you are a processor. Meet current & potential markets, producers and pipelines!
- …you are a producer. Meet current & potential markets, marketers and pipelines!
- …you are a vendor. This is where your customers will be!