Monday, September 12, 2022
Opening Keynote: Natural Gas and Net Zero: Where do we start?
Presentation: Clean Energy Transition & the Role of Natural Gas
Panel: Market Fundamentals, Supply/Demand, Price, Forward Curve, etc. – emphasis on the Mid-Continent Markets
- Moderator: Mr. Jeff Cardiff, Director of Natural Gas Origination, ConocoPhillips
- Speakers: Mr. Rob Wilson, VP, Analytics, East Daley Analytics
- Mr. Warren Waite, Director, Energy Research and Analysis, S&P Global
- Ms. Leticia Gonzales, Price & Markets Editor, Natural Gas Intelligence
Tuesday, September 13, 2022
Opening Keynote: The macro outlook, energy markets, and a 2023 recession
Presentation: Pipeline Permitting Reform and Natural Gas supports Electric Generation Reliability
Panel: Where There’s A Will, There’s A Way – Serving Energy Demand By Traditional and Non-Traditional Methods
- Moderator: Ms. Tori Kuykendall, VP, Operations & Gas Scheduling, ConocoPhillips
- Speakers: Ms. Hilary Thompson, Director S&T Business Development, Energy Services, Enbridge Gas Inc.
- Mr. Scott Johns, Executive Vice President of Corporate Development, Sapphire Gas Solutions
- Ms. Liz Arthur, Director of Technical Sales, Project Canary
Keynote Lunch: A December to Remember on the table in September?
Panel: Empowering Women in Energy
- Moderator: Ms. Tammy Norman, President, Mansfield Power & Gas
- Speakers: Ms. Liz Arthur, Director of Technical Sales, Project Canary
- Ms. Nicole Brunner, Manager, New Energy Supply, Enbridge Gas Inc.
- Ms. Jesse Stanley, GM Business Integration, Assurance & Strategy, Shell Energy North America
- Ms. Dena Wiggins, President & CEO, Natural Gas Supply Association
Wednesday, September 14, 2022
Opening Keynote: What’s Happening in Washington?
- Speaker: Mr. Stuart Saulters, Vice President of Government Relations, American Public Gas Association
- Speakers: Mr. Eric Schiffer, Director, FTI Consulting
- Mr. Paul Corby, SVP, Planalytics, Inc.
- Mr. Andres Trujillo, Sr Account Executive, FIS Global
Gas Buyers’ Panel: The Buck Stops Here. Utility and Industrial End User Perspectives – Market Conditions, Supply Strategies, Energy Transition
- Moderator: Mr. Ken Fung, Manager Origination, NRG
- Speakers: Ms. Catherine Payne, Manager, Natural Gas, CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
- Ms. Michelle Carbone, Manager, Gas Supply, Nicor Gas
- Mr. Dave Janisse, Manager, Gas Supply Acquisition, Enbridge Gas Inc.