Tuesday, August 27th, 2019
The LDC Gas Forum Mid-Continent occurs September 9–11, 2019
Over 300 natgas industry leaders gather in Chicago to examine the Mid-Continent natural gas market and negotiate transactions for purchases, sales and transportation
Thursday, July 26th, 2018
The LDC Gas Forum Mid-Continent occurs September 10-12, 2018
Executives and Thought Leaders From Leading Energy Companies Gather to Analyze and Discuss Plans to Buy, Sell and Transport Natural Gas in the Mid-Continent Market
Thursday, August 23, 2018
The 30th Anniversary of the LDC Gas Forum Mid-Continent Celebration
For 30 years, the Mid-Continent LDC Gas Forum has been the Event where Executives Gather to Examine the Natural Gas Market & Negotiate Transactions for Purchases & Sales
In the News
2021 Media Articles
- Market for responsibly sourced gas begins to take root, stakeholders say (S&P Global Market Intelligence)
- Next phase of major pipeline safety rule poses major challenge to gas industry (S&P Global Market Intelligence)
- News: Gas pipeline official details regulatory, legislative ‘threats’ for sector (S&P Global Platts)
- Natural gas looks to remain key component as companies, nations lower emissions (S&P Global Platts)
- US operators continue to maintain capital discipline as gas prices maintain strength (S&P Global Platts)
- US gas producers likely to ease future output (Argus Media)
- US gas industry eyeing low carbon future pathways (Argus Media)
- Future US gas line work would conflict with demand (Argus Media)
- Gas has role in transition to lower carbon: BP (Argus Media)
- DT Midstream to pursue ‘low carbon’ system expansion (Argus Media)
- Natural Gas Futures, Already Above $5.00, Could Soar Further Amid ‘Extreme Tightness’ (Natural Gas Intelligence)
- North American Natural Gas Buyers Eyeing Certified Supplies for ESG-Minded Customers (Natural Gas Intelligence)
- Natural Gas Buyers Looking for Guidance to Recover Costs for Pricier RNG, Low-Carbon Options (Natural Gas Intelligence)
- Pipeline Integrity Programs a ‘Growing Business’ for CNG, Small-Scale LNG Providers (Natural Gas Intelligence)
2019 Media Articles
- As Calif. climate measures spread, gas industry mulls playbook to push back (S&P Global Market Intelligence)
- In 2020, gas glut will push prices down to 1970s lows, research firm forecasts (S&P Global Market Intelligence)
- ‘It’s a big deal’: Bans, electrification movement unsettle gas industry (S&P Global Market Intelligence)
2018 Media Articles
- Gas sector faces uphill battle to win ‘hearts and minds,’ energy executive says (S&P Global Platts)
- Tallgrass re-contracts some REX capacity post 2019 (Argus Media)
- Equity Market Factors Driving ‘Relentless’ Natural Gas Supply Growth Expected to Continue (Natural Gas Intelligence)
See photos & videos from the Mid-Continent Forums!
Smugmug Photos: Click below to see photos captured at the Mid-Continent Forums throughout the years! To download the picture for free, click the down arrow icon at the bottom right of the picture.
Check out the videos put together from networking activity fun and the overall forum!
See the latest pictures, Forum videos and posts! Stay up to date on insight, news, & important information from the Northeast Forums. Give us a follow!
Agenda & Presentation Archive
Click below to view current and past Forum Agenda’s and Speaker Presentations!