Tuesday, August 30th, 2022
The 34th Annual LDC Gas Forum Mid-Continent takes place September 12-14, in Chicago, IL
Natural gas market decision-makers, focused on the U.S. mid-continent region, meet to gain insight, analyze, and structure arrangements to buy, sell and transport natural gas, as a key element of energy transition.
Tuesday, August 27th, 2019
The LDC Gas Forum Mid-Continent occurs September 9–11, 2019
Over 300 natgas industry leaders gather in Chicago to examine the Mid-Continent natural gas market and negotiate transactions for purchases, sales and transportation
In the News
2022 Media Articles
- Winter Natural Gas Price Spikes Said Possible Despite Mild Forecast, Output Rebound (Natural Gas Intelligence)
- WeatherBELL’s Bastardi Sees Active End to Hurricane Season, Cold December (Natural Gas Intelligence)
- ‘Bullish Supply, Bearish Price’ Signals Seen for U.S. Natural Gas, Though Volatility Still Likely (Natural Gas Intelligence)
- IRA, Permitting Reform Seen Possibly Boosting Natural Gas Infrastructure (Natural Gas Intelligence)
- Natural Gas Suppliers Tout Certified Gas, RNG as ‘Bridge Products’ to Decarbonization (Natural Gas Intelligence)
- Gas consumers should utilize bridge products: BP (Argus Media)
- LNG demand to drive US gas output (Argus Media)
- Global recession may link gas markets: Economist (Argus Media)
- Gas market needs creativity for GHG goals: Panel (Argus Media)
See photos & videos from the Mid-Continent Forums!
Smugmug Photos: Click below to see photos captured at the Mid-Continent Forums throughout the years! To download the picture for free, click the down arrow icon at the bottom right of the picture.
Check out the videos put together from networking activity fun and the overall forum!
See the latest pictures, Forum videos and posts! Stay up to date on insight, news, & important information from the Northeast Forums. Give us a follow!
Agenda & Presentation Archive
Click below to view current and past Forum Agenda’s and Speaker Presentations!