Tuesday, June 25, 2019
The LDC Gas Forum Rockies & West occurs August 5-7, 2019
Two-hundred decision-makers gather to assess market conditions and negotiate purchases, sales, and transportation of natural gas in West U.S.A. markets
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
The LDC Gas Forum Rockies & West occurs October 8-10, 2018
Oil and Gas Company Executives Gather at the LDC Gas Forum to Examine the Market and Develop Plans to Buy, Sell and Transport Natural Gas in the Rockies & West Region
In the News
2019 Media Articles
- Utah pushing for West Coast LNG exports amid Rockies gas supply glut (S&P Global Market Intelligence)
- Utilities Get Schooled in Social Media Amid Pressure on Climate (Bloomberg News)
- Colorado’s rapid population growth led to stricter drilling laws: Haley (S&P Global Platts)
2018 Media Articles
- Mixed signals from regulators, crumbling infrastructure create Calif. gas morass (S&P Global Market Intelligence)
- Pipelines need to offer flexible gas deliveries as renewables’ role grows (S&P Global Market Intelligence)
- NGL Demand drives some gas production gains (S&P Global Platts)
- Experts doubt feasibility of California’s carbon-free power goal (S&P Global Platts)
See photos & videos from the Energy Innovations: Rockies & West Forums!
Smugmug Photos: Click below to see photos captured at the Energy Innovations: Rockies & West Forums throughout the years! To download the picture for free, click the down arrow icon at the bottom right of the picture.
Check out the videos put together from networking activity fun and the overall forum!
See the latest pictures, Forum videos and posts! Stay up to date on insight, news, & important information from the Northeast Forums. Give us a follow!
Agenda & Presentation Archive
Click below to view current and past Forum Agenda’s and Speaker Presentations!