Tuesday, May 21st, 2019
The LDC Gas Forum Northeast occurs June 10-12, 2019
Five hundred decision-makers gather to assess market conditions and make arrangements to buy, sell, and transport natural gas in the Northeast U.S.
Monday, May 21st, 2018
The LDC Gas Forum Northeast occurs June 11-13, 2018
500 Executives and Thought Leaders From Leading Energy Companies Gather to Analyze and Discuss Plans to Buy, Sell and Transport Natural Gas in the Northeast Market
In the News
2019 Media Articles
- US Northeast gas prices unlikely to incentivize new pipeline build-out in near term (S&P Global Platts)
- With pipelines tied up, US LNG exports expected to lead gas demand growth (S&P Global Market Intelligence)
- Lower 48 Associated Gas, Market Forces Seen Muscling Out Appalachian Growth (Natural Gas Intelligence)
2018 Media Articles
- Conference Panelists Examine Options for Moving More Gas into New England (Foster Report)
- Gap seen widening between US Northeast gas pipeline capacity and production (S&P Global Platts)
- MLP roll-ups can protect pipeline rates after FERC tax changes, researcher says (S&P Market Intelligence)
- Look Beyond Breakevens to Understand Northeast E&P’s, Midstream, Says East Daley Exec (Natural Gas Intelligence)
See photos & videos from the Northeast Forums!
Smugmug Photos: Click below to see photos captured at the Northeast Forums throughout the years! To download the picture for free, click the down arrow icon at the bottom right of the picture.
Check out the videos put together from networking activity fun and the overall forum!
See the latest pictures, Forum videos and posts! Stay up to date on insight, news, & important information from the Northeast Forums. Give us a follow!
Agenda & Presentation Archive
Click below to view current and past Forum Agenda’s and Speaker Presentations!