The LDC Gas Forums now have an all-new Digital Event Platform that brings the networking and content right to your fingertips! Available to all LDC Gas Forum Northeast On-Demand attendees, the Digital Event Platform will feature both a mobile app and a desktop version that will allow you to connect with other other attendees, watch on-demand content from the in-person events and experience new livestreamed content during the live broadcast of the LDC Gas Forum Northeast On-Demand.
Here are just a few features of the Swapcard digital event platform:
- Search, view, and chat with other attendees! You can choose to video or text chat through the app, or set a time to meet during the LDC Gas Forum Northeast On-Demand.
- Access the recordings of all the sessions from the LDC Gas Forum Northeast, so you can catch any content that you missed.
- Watch livestreamed content during the live broadcast, July 19-21, and continue to connect with other attendees!
- View videos, tech talks, and product brochures, plus chat or set up meetings with our sponsoring companies.
- And so much more!
Click here to watch this quick video for an overview of the Swapcard digital event platform and learn how to build your profile, create your own agenda, network with other attendees, and more!
Click here to watch this quick video for an overview of the Swapcard digital event platform from an Exhibitor/Virtual Booth perspective. Learn how to admin your virtual booths & more!
A couple other helpful links:
– Where to find your meetings in SwapCard
– Swapcard Guide for Exhibitors
Important: Please be aware that it takes about 30 minutes after you register for the Forum to get access to Swapcard.
- When will I get access to the LDC Gas Forum Northeast Swapcard digital event platform? All attendees, sponsors and exhibitors will receive an email with login credentials prior to the start of the event.
*Please Note: The email will come from email@example.com so make sure you add that email address to your whitelist!
- Who do I contact if I’m experiencing issues with logging in? You will receive an email with login instructions prior to the start of the event. If you do not receive this or experience any other login related issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I edit my profile? You can edit your personal profile through the upper right-hand corner of your screen (click on My Profile) or on the left side of your screen next to your photo (click on Edit). You’ll also have the ability to edit your visibility to other attendees through the Attendees tab.
*Please Note: Your profile information is transferred directly from your LDC Gas Forum Northeast On-Demand registration. As a result, you will not be able to update certain profile details yourself in the event platform.
- What time zone is the event in? The LDC Gas Forum Northeast is taking place live in Boston. Times are in CST unless listed otherwise.
- How do I customize my available meeting times? You can customize your meeting availability in the “My Schedule” tab. You will have the opportunity to set which time slots you are available for other attendees to request a meeting with you. You can also choose to not display all empty slots and make yourself unavailable all day.
- How do I network with other attendees? Click on the Attendees tile to view all LDC Gas Forum Northeast On-Demand attendees and then click on a profile that you’d like to connect with! Once you’re in their profile, you’ll be able to request a time to schedule a “face-to-face” meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Melissa Helms at 713-343-1883 or MHelms@accessintel.com
Molly Missimer at 936-443-7083 or email@example.com
Christy Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org